DNA’s Initial Public Offering, 15–25 November 2016
DNA Plc (“DNA” or the “Company”) applies for listing of its shares on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd (“Helsinki Stock Exchange”) and launches an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”).
In the IPO, shares are offered to private individuals and entities in Finland, permanent or fixed-term employees of DNA or its subsidiaries in Finland and all agency employees who work at DNA during the subscription period, the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO of DNA (together the “Personnel”), and institutional investors both in Finland and internationally.
DNA is one of the leading providers of telecommunications services for private and corporate customers in Finland. DNA has its own nationwide mobile network and Finland’s largest fibre-based cable network1), which make it possible to provide high-quality voice, data and TV services to customers. The company’s business operations are divided into the consumer and corporate businesses. DNA has more than 3.8 million subscriptions in total. The company employs about 1,700 telecommunications professionals, who share the key goal of providing an excellent customer experience in compliance with DNA’s strategy.
1) DNA has Finland’s largest fibre-based cable network, which covers around 850,000 households, i.e. about 32 per cent of Finnish households.
The aim of the IPO is to position DNA for the next development phase. The IPO will enable DNA’s access to the capital market, expansion of the company’s ownership base, and an increase in the liquidity of its shares. The additional visibility following from the listing is also expected to increase DNA’s recognition among the public and as an employer and thereby to improve the competitiveness of the company.
Press and stock releases
- DNA Plc: Stabilisation measures taken and the end of the stabilisation period (29.12.)
- DNA Oyj: Stabilisation measures taken (20.12.)
- New shares subscribed for in the personnel offering registered in the Trade Register (16.12.)
- DNA Oyj: Stabilisation measures taken (December 9)
- DNA Plc's 10 largest shareholders after the IPO(December 5)
- DNA Plc: The IPO of DNA Oyj has been oversubscribed and the final subscription price is EUR 10.10 per share (November 29)
- DNA’s public and personnel offering have been discontinued due to oversubscription (November 24)
- DNA Plc has submitted the listing application to the Helsinki Stock Exchange (November 24)
- DNA’s Finnish prospectus has been published (November 15)
- DNA announces the preliminary price range for its planned IPO (November 14)
- DNA announces its intention to launch an initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd (October 26)
- 15 November 2016 The subscription period of the IPO begins
- 22 November 2016 The IPO can be discontinued at earliest
- 25 November 2016 The subscription period of the Public Offering ends
- 29 November 2016 Press release on the final result of the IPO (estimate)
- 30 November 2016 The shares subscribed for in the Public Offering are recorded on the investors’ book-entry accounts (estimate)
- 30 November 2016 Trading with the shares begins on the prelist of the Helsinki Stock Exchange, excluding the personnel shares(estimate)
- 2 December 2016 Trading with the shares begins on the official list of the Helsinki Stock Exchange, excluding the personnel shares (estimate)