Transactions of managers
DNA Plc managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions. Please make the notification to both DNA and the FIN-FSA.
To ensure disclosure of transaction notification DNA requests that notifications are given to the company within one work day after the transaction (T+1). DNA publishes the notification it has received as a stock exchange release.
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form.
Before you open the form, you must save it on your computer by clicking on the right mouse button on top of the link and selecting ”Save as”.
Information needed on the form:
- DNA LEI code: 7437003Y73DAKAXYJV21
- DNA share ticker: DNA
- DNA share ISIN code: FI4000062385
- Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Financial Supervisory Authority and DNA.
Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction. Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days).
Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi
- Send the form as a secured e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending to DNA Plc:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
- Please add also your phone number to the e-mail so that we can contact you if we has questions about the notification.