Tel. 044 144 044 (from abroad Tel. +358 44 144 044)
Monday – Friday 8 – 18, Saturday 9 – 16.30
At other times, DNA Customer Service is only available for the following matters:
• PUK codes
• Suspension of subscription in case of theft or disappearance
The following calls are subject to standard mobile call fees (you pay the same as you would if you called any other DNA line in Finland or abroad):
• Calls from DNA Äly/Rajaton subscriptions
• Calls from other operators
Calls from other DNA subscriptions are free of charge.
Your own subscription type is listed on your invoice.
The phone calls are recorded for customer service improvement and quality control purposes.
Contacting us by email
When contacting us by e-mail, please state your contact number and some identifying information (e.g. customer number, contract number, invoice number, subscription number or social security number), to make sure we can look into your case as swiftly as possible.
• For mobile phone and internet issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For broadband connections, TV services, landline phones and Kotiluuri: email@example.com
- Special terms and conditions for mobile communication subscriptions
- Special terms and conditions of DNA TV services
- Fixed broadband services special terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
Report service issues 24 hours a day
Tel. +358 800 300 500
Calls are free of charge from all subscriptions in Finland
Mobile network service issues: palvelu(a)dna.fi
Cable network service issues: palvelu(a)dna.fiClose
DNA Prepaid User Service
Tel. +358 800 412 582Close
PL 100, 01044 DNAClose
Tel. +358 44 044 1703Close
DNA Senior Service
Tel. +358 44 144 244
Monday – Friday 9-16
Calls from DNA mobile subscriptions in Finland are free of chargeClose
HS - Works Technical Support
User support and help with e.g. software installation issues for DNA internet customers.
Tel. 0600 30 50 60
Monday – Friday 9 – 17
Calls cost 2,33€/min + local network chargeClose
Find your closest DNA Store.