DNA's new strategy places greater emphasis on the customer, and the key objective in its implementation is customer satisfaction. DNA has placed special emphasis on improved customer experiences for several years now – with great results.
DNA's vision and mission is the most satisfied customers. We want to make our customers' lives more inspiring, productive and entertaining. We offer connections, services and devices – clearly, cost-effectively and easily. Our business strategy is divided into consumer and corporate segments.
DNA's strategic goals
Most loyal customers in our customer segments
- Our aim is to have the most satisfied private and business customers.
Industry-leading financial development
- Our aim is to develop better than the competitors in terms of operating free cash flow.
Faster than average market growth
- We aim to have stronger net sales development than the competitors.
DNA is a great place to work
- We aim to be one of the most desired employers in Finland.
- Mobile broadband: growing demand in smart devices
- TV business: time used for watching television is increasing and the devices are diversifying
- Operative efficiency: partnerships, innovative solutions, sales network