Your data is safe with us
The protection of personal data and privacy is of paramount importance to DNA. We take care of data security by using state-of-the-art methods and equipment for data protection. In our newsroom and by means of customer newsletters, we keep our customers informed about our measures regarding data security.
We understand that data privacy is at the top of many of our customers’ minds and that is why we have published the top six questions and answers concerning privacy.
Find out more in our data protection statement on how we take care of:
- the practices we use at DNA to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of communications of our customers, users of our services and other data subjects
- what personal and other data we collect
- how and on what basis we process this data
- what affects the retention period of data and to whom DNA may disclose personal data and
- the rights of the data subject.
Taking care of privacy is modern every day
Everyone using digital services needs to know the basics of data privacy. At DNA, we are happy to tell you how to manage your personal data and the data that accumulates about your own service-using habits. We are also happy to give practical tips on how to recognise and avoid attempts at phishing.
The personal data that DNA collects
We are happy to tell you what data we collect about you, the purposes for which we use it, and how you can manage this data.
A cookie is a small numerical text file, an anonymous identifier that collects information on, for example, how, when and with which browser our services are used, which product highlights a user has clicked, and the operating system of the user’s device.